You are welcome to visit “Taizhi Electric website” (hereinafter referred to as this website). In order to allow you to use the services and information of this website securely, we hereby explain to you the privacy protection policy of this website to protect your rights. Please read the following contents carefully:
1. Scope of application of privacy protection policy
The content of the privacy protection policy includes how this website handles the personal identification data collected when you use the website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to the related linked websites other than this website, nor does it apply to personnel who are not entrusted to manage or do not participate in managing this website.
2. Ways to collect, process and use personal data
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will consider the function nature of this service, ask you to provide the necessary personal data, and process and use your personal data within this specific purpose scope. This website will not use personal data for other purposes without any your written consent.
- This website will maintain your name, email address, contact method and use time supplied by you when you use interactive functions such as service mailboxes and questionnaires.
- During the normal browsing, the server will record relevant actions on its own, including the IP use time of wired equipment which you use, browser used, browsed and clicked data records, etc., which are used as a reference for us to improve our website services . This record is an internal application and will never be published.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct totalling up and analysing the collected contents of questionnaires, and analyse the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. Except for internal research, we may consider whether statistical data and explanatory text are required to be published or not, but not intervene in the specific personal data information.
3. Data protection
- The server of this website is equipped with various information security equipment such as firewalls and anti-virus systems, and necessary security protection measures; in addition, strict protection measures are adopted to further protect the website and your personal data. Only authorized personnel can have access to your personal data and relevant processing personnel sign confidentiality contracts. Anyone who violates the confidentiality obligation shall bear relevant legal punishments.
- If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to operational requirements, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will strictly comply with such obligations.
4. External links of the website
The web page of this website provides Internet links to other websites, you can also click to enter other websites through the links provided by this website. However, the privacy protection policy of this website is not applicable to the linked websites, and you must refer to the privacy protection policy in the linked websites.
5. Policy on sharing personal data with third parties
This website is not allowed to provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, organizations, private enterprises or public agencies, but those having legal bases or contractual obligations are not subject to this limitation. The cases mentioned in the foregoing paragraph include but are not limited to:
- Upon receipt of your written consent.
- Clearly stipulated by the laws.
- To avoid dangers to your life, body, freedom or property.
- Cooperating with public agencies or academic research institutions, which is necessary for statistical or academic research based on public interests, and the data is processed by the provider or collected by the provider and cannot identify the specific party according to its disclosure method.
- When your behaviour on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit analyses and reveals your personal information for the purpose of identifying, contacting or taking necessary legal actions.
- Beneficial to your rights.
- When this website entrusts vendors to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it shall perform its duty of supervision and management to outsourced vendors or individuals.
In order to provide you with the best service, this website can place and use our cookies in your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser function item which you use to be high; you can refuse the writing of cookies, but it may cause some functions of the website not to be executed normally.
7. Privacy protection policy revision
The privacy protection policy of this website will be amended at any time in response to needs, and the amended terms will be published on the website.
Revision date: January 4th, 2021